We are RQ Audio Visual Limited and our registered address is H11 Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Acoustic Elements is a brand of RQ Audio Visual Limited.
For any questions about this policy or your data you may contact us at the registered address or email email@example.com
RQ Audio Visual Limited is the “data controller” of any personal data it may collect, process and hold about you, unless we inform you otherwise.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name;
- Your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- Purchases and orders made by you;
- Your online browsing activities on any of our websites including what items you store in your shopping bag;
- Your password(s);
- Information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and the device type;
- When you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- Your communication and marketing preferences;
- Your location;
- System design and project management documentation;
- Your correspondence and communications with us.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our websites, or send an email to our Customer Services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example, when you browse our websites or undertake online shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
We may anonymise and aggregate personal data for insight and research. This will not identify any users.
When Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
- When you purchase or express an interest in products and services from us in store, online, or over the phone;
- When you contact us or we contact you to take part in surveys, competitions or promotions;
- When you contact our customer services team in store, online or over the phone;
How Do We Use Your Data?
- To provide goods and services to you;
- To manage any account(s) you hold with us;
- To provide support for the products and services which you have purchased from us;
- To verify your identity;
- For analysis, insight and market research purposes to better understand your needs and ensure we are giving you what you like;
- To administer competitions and identify and contact competition winners;
- To enable us to manage customer service interactions with you;
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Sharing Data With Third Parties
We will never sell or rent your personal information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party, except for those referred to below.
- Service providers acting as processors based in the EU who provide payment services;
- Service providers acting as processors based in the EU who provide logistics services;
- Service providers acting as processors based in the EU who provide IT and system administration services;
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including solicitors, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the EU who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services;
- Government regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in Ireland who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances;
- Customer service call, email, webchat, display advertising and website behavioural service providers, acting as processors, based in the UK, EU or USA.
If a third party processing your data on our behalf is located in a non-EU country that does not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the EU, we will always take appropriate additional steps to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure by those processing your data on our behalf. This will generally involve ensuring that such third party agrees to sign up to a formal legal agreement committing such party to comply with standards equivalent to those that would apply where that party to be located within the EU.
Security Of Your Personal Data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Retention Of Your Personal Data
We have procedures in place regarding our retention periods which we keep under review taking into account our reasons for processing your personal data and the legal basis for doing so.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Right to opt-out of automated profiling of your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us via:
Address: RQ Audio Visual Limited, H11 Centrepoint Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12, Ireland
Telephone: +353 (01) 902 2969
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.